Natural Ink: 40 Questions Beauty TAG.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

40 Questions Beauty TAG.

I tag you all! Leave me a comment if you do this - I'd love to read your answers!




SKINCARE


-How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice and I use a different cleanser each time.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) - Combo.
-What is your current facial wash? Biore Revitalize 4-in-1 Foaming Cleanser and Johnson & Johnson's Purpose Cleanser.
-Do you exfoliate? Yes.
-What brand do you use? St. Ives Apricot Scrub once or twice a week. Every day I use a face scrubber when I cleanse.

-What moisturizer do you use? Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer.
-Do you have freckles? Lots!
-Do you use eye cream? Yes. Garnier right now.
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? God, yes. Still do.
-Did you ever use Pro-activ? I did. It worked for a few months and then it's like my skin built a tolerance to it because it all stopped working. This is why I switch up my cleanser for morning and night.

MAKE-UP


-What foundation do you use? Revlon Colorstay in the palest shade. 110, I believe.
-How about concealer? Best one I've ever used is MUF's HD Concealer. One my second tube - wish it came in a bigger container!
-Do you know your undertone color? Pink.
-What do you think of fake eyelashes? Love them but haven't mastered them yet. They look TOO fake on me and fall off.
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yep. Do I follow this? Nope.
-What brand of mascara do you use? Varies. Right now I go between Maybelline's One by One and Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes.
-Sephora or MAC? Sephora. Never been in a MAC store.
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? Negative, Ghost Rider.
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Stippling brush for foundation, eyeshadow brush, blush brush, powder brush, angled brush for eyebrows, eyelash curler.
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? If I know the shadows are going to fade/crease or for a big event.
-For the face? Mostly for events or occasions. Not every day.
-What is your favorite eyeshadow? Urban Decay. Until them, I had no clue what 'good' pigmentation really is!
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Pencil, but I prefer gel.
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Not very, only because I don't use it much.
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Love.
-Do you use mineral makeup? No. I tried out Bare Minerals and it made my eyelids break out in tiny red bumps. Haven't tried mineral since!
-What is your favorite lipstick? NYX.
-How about lipgloss? NYX.
-What is your favorite blush to use? No opinion yet. Currently working through a Smashbox one that is okay, but I wouldn't purchase again.
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Yes. Great deals!
-Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes!
-Do you go to CCO's? I don't know what this is.
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Yes, but I couldn't find any near me.
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? No.
-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Using the sponge applicators that come with a lot of drugstore brands. Get a good brush, people!
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutral ones? Used to be colorful but I've been in a neutral phase lately.
-Which celebrity always has great make up? Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry.
-If you could leave the house using just one make up item,what would you use? Foundation.
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? If I'm not getting out of the car.
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Not really. My acne & acne scars get me on that one.
-In your opinion, what is the best makeup line? Revlon for drugstore, Urban Decay for higher end. I haven't tried out a lot of brands, though.
-What do you think of Makeup? It's living art! Your face is a canvas - paint it!



Tag, you're it!


1 comment:

Pandora`s Box said...

Loved reading every bit of this post. I agree to your opinions 100%