Natural Ink: 106

Friday, November 27, 2015

106

We. Have. Moved. Out, that is. Justin and I finally found a place, did the million dollars worth of deposits and fees, moved stuff in, moved stuff around, unpacked (mostly), and cried (ok, that's just me).

It's been a whirlwind. I thought I had scheduled more posts, but apparently I just half-finished a lot of posts and then got too stressed about moving to finish them. My bad. Good news for y'all is that I have a lot of posts halfway finished though!

Moving sucked, I'll be honest. I haven't moved in years and I hadn't been out of my parents house and "on my own" yet. It was a big, big change. Probably the worst is that we only have my car now and no built-in puppy sitter, so when Justin's at work 9-12 hours or so, I'm here by myself with Emmy. Emmy, me, no car. No escape. It was no fun - still isn't at times. I've felt so isolated. I cried a lot. It was embarrassing. But, we're almost a month in and I'm doing a lot better. Emmy is adjusting fairly nicely now. Justin was pretty much good the day we moved in. Lucky him.

I do have a lot of things to post and say, advice and decorating-wise. But I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know we're alive, we're all moved in (kind of, there are still boxes in rooms), we do not have a TV, but we have Wifi so we will survive.

See you guys soon!

No comments: