Natural Ink: Edens Garden Essential Oils: Create Your Own Set Review

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Edens Garden Essential Oils: Create Your Own Set Review

I only got three things at the Thanksgiving sales: new glasses, Emmy 2-for-1 dog food, and these oils. I got a larger set of these oils last Christmas and have found my favorites and repurchased a few times. But I was running low on several I use for anxiety. Edens Garden had 10% off on Cyber Monday. I love the Create Your Own Sets because you get exactly what you want for a really good price.


How cute is the packaging?? It's different than it was last year. Freakin' adorable.
 
Anxiety Ease used to be called Calming and this is my third bottle of it. I love it diffused and rubbed on my stomach at night.

Amyris was new to the site but it's supposed to be great for stress and anxiety. I haven't used it yet, but I'm excited to try it diffused.

Fighting Five used to be called Four Thieves and it's amazing. This is literally my fifth bottle of this stuff. I use it anytime I'm sick or getting sick. Diffused, in the tub, on my feet, on my throat. It's great all around and knocks out a mild sore throat in minutes.

Stress Relief is another repurchase. I diffuse it constantly. Emmy really likes this one, too. A few minutes into diffusing and she'll settle down and finally relax.

Immunity and Sunshine Spice are two I hadn't tried before. I've diffused both. Immunity smells pretty good and has helped ease cold symptoms. Sunshine Spice smells amazing. I mean amazing. I've made everyone that comes over smell it. It's that good. 


What's your favorite essential oil?




No comments: